Dr. John W. Turley is proud to provide comprehensive vision care for people of all ages.
- Eye health examinations, including those for diabetes and other ocular or systemic medical problems.
- Careful vision analysis to determine the proper prescription for glasses and contact lenses.
- The treatment and care of most common ocular diseases and injuries, such as pink eye, glaucoma, cataracts and foreign body removal.
- The fitting and care of most types of contact lenses, including those for astigmatism and bifocals.
- A variety of frames and lenses to fit all budgets and taste.
We are also pleased to announce the opening of our new eStore to browse for frames, as well as purchase both glasses and contacts online.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, We now are accepting many types of vision and health insurance including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Vision Care Direct. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.